Seeking Experienced House Cleaners
Organic Housecleaning Marin has several openings for experienced, dependable house cleaners. We are looking for candidates with a track record of excellent service with a firm or organization that contracts with residential clients. Our company offers organic, green housecleaning services, free of harsh chemicals. We reach in a wide variety of neighborhoods in Marin County and offer our clients several cleaning package options. This means your work load will change from day to day. We do have consistent work available for the ideal applicants and we offer competitive wages for the industry.
This is a great opportunity to advance and learn management and leadership skills for the right person, a motivated professional who wants steady employment in the eco-friendly house cleaning industry. We are a supportive company who cares about our employees as much as we do our clients. Enjoy your job with periodic, fun, team building and crew lunches. Bonuses paid for outstanding work.
- Fulfill obligations based on the package each client selects
- Visit homes of clients in teams of two or more for scheduled weekly, monthly or occasional deep cleaning
- Provide basic housekeeping duties, including vacuuming, dusting, mopping, cleaning windows and steam cleaning tiles, using 100% green & hypoallergenic products rather than any hazardous cleaning chemicals
- Tackle heavy cleaning jobs upon request
- Work as part of a team
- Respond to customer complaints or inquiries immediately and report any problems to supervisor
- Notify homeowner of any accidents or problems while rendering service
- English and Spanish language skills
- 2+ years’ experience with residential housekeeping
- Ability to handle supplies and equipment used in cleaning
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift (25 pounds) repetitively during working hours
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
- Self-motivated with the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
- Willingness to maintain confidentiality
- Valid driver’s license required
Contact us and put Hiring in the subject line. Thank you!